Your brochure website a success
To make your Brochure website a success, firstly we need to look at how these work.
Brochure websites are like a sneak peek into your business, offering prospective clients samples of your work, contact information and a company profile. They should be simple, but informative and clear.
Tips for a successful brochure style website
To make this a success there are a number of things you should consider when designing and updating your site:
- You should make your brochure website as user friendly as possible. Simple navigation is the key to getting a customer away from the computer and in the door of your business. If they have difficulty finding the information they need, they will look elsewhere.
- It is important that you display your contact information on all pages of your site. A good way to do this is to have a standard header and footer containing all your details including a link to be able to email your business.
- You need to think about the reasons that you are putting your business onto the World Wide Web. If your page has a purpose, such as getting prospective customers to send you an email or sign up for a newsletter you should make this a clear objective so that there is no confusion for your users. Make these options prominent on your page so that people know what you want them to do.
- Brochure website designers that want to add images to their page should get some professional photographs taken. Images that are grainy, blurry, dull or dark can deter customers, so make sure that all the photos that you have to add to your page are picture perfect.
- An important part of brochure website design is putting your store logo prominently on each page. Many people find that images stick in their heads better than words.
- Social media is an important part of having any kind of website. Make sure that you link your website to your Facebook or Twitter account to give people the option to like the page and store it on their own social media profile. You should also include regular and prominent links to your website from your social media accounts.
- Competitions and sales promotions are a good way to attract business to your store. Offering clients discount on a rotation of items at different times will help you to attract new business.
- You also need a way to get people to keep coming back to your page. You could try setting up a blog with helpful advice relating to your business type. For example if you owned a car dealership you could have a blog that explains all the new technologies that are available in cars. Not everyone knows what curtain air bags and electronic stability control are, so keeping a blog updated with technical specifications is a fantastic idea.
- Advertise your brochure website for your business in a bright and simple way. Put it up on your signs, your business cards and on letterheads. Promoting your website through your business is just as important as promoting your business through your website.
Our Web Design Expertise
Bellow are a few types of websites we have experience with:
- Websites for local companies/professionals
- Ecommerce websites
- Religious websites
- Brochure websites
- Personal websites
- Brand building websites
- Corporate websites
- Forums websites
- Lead generation websites
- Open source programs, such as WordPress, Joomla, Magento, osCommerce, etc.
How Can Smartunit Help You?
- We create websites to be profitable.
- We transform your website into a Virtual Salesperson.
- We design attractive and professional websites.
- We use valid, tested code so your website always works correctly.
- We are available to help you at every step along the way.
We love to help small businesses establish or improve their image and web presence, but whether your company is large or small, we have the time, expertise, and creativity to be an integral part of your Internet Marketing Solution.