Ddata integration and transformation
Growing business today need easy to use, web-based applications that automate and manage business processes and customer relationships.
Link together different web applications
Website Data Integration allows you to ensure a real-time synchronization between your database and your website.
Website Integration Benefits
Our Website Data Integration with your existing web software provide an extended life to your investment, allow for complex workflow and access rights, and gives you back the control of your data, with ease of use and modification.
- Control information presented to your clients and customers.
- Extend the reach of your ERP.
- Collect additional information beyond your ERP configuration.
- Manage workflow beyond the limitation of your ERP.
- Provide a separate environment from your ERP, removing risks without overloading your ERP.
- Provide your employees, customers and partners with a internet standard web interface – minimizing training cost and support calls.
- Implement advanced reporting capabilities.
- Manage and simplify business processes via workﬂow.
- Decrease the cost of operation overall.
How Can Smartunit Help You?
Adding value to your system thanks to interactions between sub systems.
- Website Data Integration.
- Website Forms Integration.
- Data Sharing with Web Service.
Our experts are fully qualified to design and implement custom solutions that are robust, efficient, and secure using various integration methods and techniques, including:
- Direct access to the database.
- Extensible Markup Language (XML): A flexible standards-based format, which eases data sharing.
- Web Services: A function/method-oriented integration, which is one of the most commonly used patterns for enterprise and business-to-business application integration available.